This quote pretty much sums me up completely: I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I’m out of control and at times I’m hard to handle, but if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. — Marilyn Monroe (I love her! We have the same birthday, which probably explains why we are so much alike.) So, who am I? I am a 23 year old blonde, ditzy, but at the same time, intelligent woman. I like to be loud and have lots of fun. I am a senior at GSU, and when I graduate in May, I will be a middle school math teacher (which means that I can be loud and have lots of fun often, which works out perfectly). I am a wife and best friend to Denny and we got married on May 5, 2007, after being together for over 4 years. We live in the middle of nowhere with our doggy Magnum. I am a super nice, caring, fun person, but I’m shy at first, so I gotta get used to you before I let all of my craziness come out. And when it does, you will probably be wishing that it hadn’t………….
These are just a few weird things about me that I copied from my myspace:
- I will not eat seafood, or any meat that is attached to a bone. Ribs are out of the question! A fish looks like a fish, and a shrimp looks like a shrimp, so I can’t eat those. But a hamburger doesn’t look like a cow, so I can eat those. It’s all in my head. I prefer to eat like a child. Chicken nuggets, mac & cheese, pizza. Things that aren’t scary looking.
- I hate for anything to touch my face. That’s why I don’t ever wear sunglasses. I don’t even like for Denny to touch my face, and it bothers me to wash my face in the shower. I have to do it really fast.
- I will always have my toenails painted, but I NEVER paint my fingernails. Only clear, and that’s only occasionally.
- I really don’t like wearing shoes, so I always wear flip flops. Even when it’s 30 degrees outside, I will probably have flip flops on. Unless I’m dressed up and wearing heels. But that’s the only exception.
- I can sleep anytime, anywhere, under any circumstances. But I absolutely cannot sleep without being covered up; I freeze when I sleep. I could probably sleep for 24 hours straight if nobody bothered me. Actually, I think I have before, more than once.
- I can’t do any one thing for a long period of time. I have a hard time working an 8 hour day. I have to work half the day, and go to school half the day. And I have recently noticed that I move around a lot. I can’t be still. When I’m standing at the copier, I am constantly fidgeting or messing with something. I think I would go crazy if I couldn’t move.
*Update: 4/14/08. The last “thing” has become especially true these last few months. I cannot teach 4 classes in a row. With no break! Especially if it is the same material over and over. I need change. Maybe 2 different subjects? Or varying levels of the same one? Or a planning period in between. It’s been so boring……