Because it is Friday, and I have approximately eleventy-three hours left before school gets out, and these kids! they’re driving me crazy! and I have nothing better to do, here is what has been floating around in my brain today.
- I HATE it when I find a super awesome blog that I can’t take stop reading because Oh My Lord it is so good and the author of said blog only has 4 posts per page. Which means that I have to click “older posts” 1,396 times, instead of twice. So annoying.
- I also hate the headaches that I have been having every afternoon and evening because I’ve been staring at a computer screen all day, every day.
- Cloth diapers are so yummy. I think I like them. A lot. But I’ve only changed two of them so far (both with dookie-doo, by the way), so my feelings might possibly change (There is a cloth diaper post brewing in my brain – with pictures! – and is coming once I have more of an opinion to share).
- My nipple soreness might in fact be caused by my breast pump and not Emily’s latch (as previously thought), because ouch it hurts when my nipple is sucked into the tube. Why isn’t the tube bigger?
- I have entirely too much time on my hands. In the past 4 days, I have learned how to make homemade mozzarella cheese (oh boy!), researched the harmful effects of Bisphenol-A (and I am going to throw away the 1 whole bottle that Emily has that is not BPA free), and declared that my new goal in life is to be funnier. Well, funny. Because I can’t be funnier without first being funny.
- I love pizza.
- I, the girl who loves sleep more than anyone else in the whole entire universe, am disappointed that I am not waking up at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow to go to garage yard sales with my mother (why are they called garage sales? They are rarely ever in a garage). All because my sister burned her hand and my mom is taking her to the burn center tomorrow. I guess I could go by myself, but what fun is that?
- If your name is Jacob, Jason, or Travis, and you are approximately 12 years old, then you are a doofus and a half.
- I have never, ever in my life met anyone who gets more joy out of cleaning than Denny does. Just this week, he has cleaned the siding on the house and the storage shed (which was turning green), pressure washed the front porch, picked up all of the pine cones in the yard, and washed the golf cart. He even cleaned the dog house. The dog house! Oh, the insanity!
- Why anyone would want to have an affair with a man with 8 children is beyond me. Um, hello? Can we say child support x 8? And child support x 8 equals broke.
- Ahh! The end is near! 9 minutes left. 9 minutes. Only 9 minutes. God must love me.