- I need a job. I actually want a job. Staying home is not nearly as fun as I’d imagined. Chatham county has numerous positions open. I am qualified and available. Why are they not calling me? What are they waiting for?
- This weekend is Labor Day Weekend. Every year, we load up and go to Jekyll Island with Denny’s family. I have been looking forward to it since we got back last year, but as of yesterday, I don’t even want to go. The one thing that I was most excited about is not going to happen, because of someone else’s irresponsible behavior. Because of your lack of self control, I am missing out. That is completely unfair, and I just hope that one day you will realize just how much you hurt the people that are closest to you. Wait a second, on second thought, you already do realize it, but you just don’t seem to care.
- My husband hates talking on the phone even more than I do, so I got stuck with calling Lowe’s and asking questions about lawn mowers – something that I know absolutely nothing about. Thanks for making me look like a complete idiot honey.
- I got a haircut yesterday, and nobody noticed. And trust me, it’s noticeable.
- We took our golf cart to be repaired last week. We picked it up, and guess what? It isn’t fixed. So we had to take it back this morning. Which means that I can’t ride it today, nor could I ride it yesterday. I usually ride it every day. It is relaxing, and it gets me out of the house. And in the evenings, I ride around and look at the deer in the fields around our house. But I won’t get to enjoy the deer today, thanks to you, Mr. Golf Cart Repair Man.
- If 1 gallon of milk is $3.99, why on earth is a half gallon $3.29? Shouldn’t it be $2.00? That’s mathematically correct, right?
- I cannot think of one single baby boy name that I like, and I have only 1 girl name that I like. I used to have a list a mile long, but one by one, they were crossed off because they just weren’t perfect. And any name that I do like, Denny doesn’t like. I just want a name that isn’t at all common, but isn’t so uncommon that it’s weird. Something cool, that makes every other kid jealous of my kid just because they have such an awesome name. Help! Any suggestions?
I made a new page for belly pictures……. finally! Go check them out!
Ok, so maybe not. But it sure feels like it. Being pregnant sure does make funny things happen to a person. For example, I have never been a light sleeper. I could sleep through a tornado ripping through my house. But now? Now I wake up three or four times a night to go to the bathroom, and every. little. thing. wakes me up. My husband’s breathing – no not snoring, just regular breathing – wakes me up.
Then there’s the breakouts. I have the skin of a 13 year old hitting puberty. And it’s not just on my face, oh no. It’s on my shoulders. What is up with that? Shoulders? Thank goodness I have no one to impress.
On top of that, there is the ever-expanding belly. Nothing fits. Well, none of my bottoms fit. I don’t even get dressed unless I’m going out somewhere. I just lounge around in my pajamas all day, since they have elastic waistbands and are the only thing that fits me right now.
And just when I thought that my boobs couldn’t get any bigger, they did. And according to my midwife, they will go up a cup size at least 2 more times before the baby is born, and then again a few days later. Now this might be too much information, but at this point in my life, I DO NOT CARE. If my girls do in fact grow that much, they will either be F’s or G’s. WHAT?!?! I have already decided that once my baby making days are over, they are getting reduced. Finally, I will be able to wear cute clothes and not look like a slut!
Now enough complaining, this body is making a baby! Just one last thing: Hormones are crazy, and they are making me crazy. I got mad at Denny a few nights ago because he was scratching his foot. Looking back, that is hilarious! Too bad he didn’t think so at the time…….
….was AMAZING!! Yesterday was by far the best day of my life (besides my wedding day). Just seeing this little person inside of me with a beating heart, a spine and brain, and of course the cute little arms and legs was unexplainable. I cannot even put into words how I felt at that moment. There were tears, smiles, laughs, oohs and ahhs, and it truly is a miracle. I don’t think that 10 minutes has gone by yet without me looking at those pictures.
Anyway, onto the details. The heartbeat was 153 bpm, so if you’re superstitious, you can go ahead and make your assumptions about what’s between the legs. Unfortunately, we won’t find out that info for another 9 WEEKS! I will surely go insane before then. The baby is measuring almost 2 inches long, and my uterus is measuring very long. Whatever that means. I guess that explains why I’m so big already. About the pictures -the baby is upside down in both of them (the little booger was sleeping and we had to push on my stomach to wake him/her up. That was the coolest moment. It started moving around and waving its arms, and doing flips in my belly. I can’t wait to feel all of that!), and it should be easy to figure out the body parts.
I have so much to blog about to day, and no time to do it. I promise I will be back this afternoon with some new posts, and maybe even a belly picture. Yes, I have a belly worthy of a picture. Everyone swears that I’m having twins! We will find out about that tomorrow! Ok, gotta go!