Ok, so to help myself get into the Christmas spirit (it’s not really working), I filled in the following Christmas-y quiz. Kinda interesting. If nothing else, it helped to pass the time at work (it’s dragging). Enjoy! Oh, I’m interested in your answers too!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! No matter how big or odd-shaped the present is, I will make it work!
2. Real tree or artificial? Usually we have a real one, but this year it is fake.
3. When do you put up the tree? Normally it’s the Saturday after Thanksgiving, but this year, it was yesterday.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year’s Day
5. Do you like eggnog? heck NO
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my Barbie dolls.
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? Yes, but the question is, is it out? Nope!
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? Denny. Since I live with him I always know what he needs and wants.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A re-gift that I will not name specifically to protect the giver’s identity.
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? I never send out cards. Maybe when we have kids….
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can remember. I’m not really big on impersonal gifts.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Breakfast on Christmas morning.
16 Clear lights or colored on the tree? Always clear, except for this year. We have a fiber optic tree, remember?
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night.
18 Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home and relax. Although next year I hope to go to the mountains.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Only beacuse of the song “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer”.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A big star!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve with Denny’s family, Christmas morning with mine.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The crowds at the mall. I HATE crowds.
23. Favorite Christmas tradition? Christmas Eve at the Hulsey House.
24. Up early or sleeping in? Unfortunately, we get up early and go to my mom’s house. But this year, we don’t have as far to go!
25. Who hands out the gifts? Denny does and he does it well!
26. Does Santa wrap your gifts? Nope, I am the gift wrapper extraordinaire
27. Do you tell the Christmas story? Gosh no. No kids yet silly!
28. Do you leave cookies for Santa? Once again, no kids yet. But when we have them, I am sure that we will participate in every single tradition possible.